From renovations to house alterations, sheds & swimming pools to new residential and commercial projects, ICE International has an in-house draftsman who can provide a number of services to meet your needs and council regulatory requirements.
Civil / Structural Engineering Services
Civil Engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings.
Once of ICE International's unique points of difference as a consulting engineering firm, is it's ability to offer start to end project management services across all development types.
INSPECTIONS AND REPORTS
- Cracks and Damage to Buildings
- Reactive Ground Movements
- Cyclone / Storm Damage
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING DESIGN
- Suspended Slabs
- Reinforced Concrete Footings, Ground Slabs and Pavements
- Timber Floor Frames, Wall Frames and Roof Members
- Concrete Masonry Walls and Retaining Walls
- Steel Portal Frames
Provides structural engineering advice, design drawings and on-site advice.
We have the capacity and experience to provide comprehensive structural & civil engineering services covering all types of residential & commercial projects.
Our company, ICE International, specializes in providing Residential & Commercial Structural & Civil Engineering solutions tailored to suit your specific building project.
- New Homes, Renovations, Additions & Rectifications
- Swimming Pools and Retaining Walls
- Site Inspections and Certifications
- Multi Level Residential Design
- High and Low Rise Apartment Buildings
- Factories and Warehouses (Tilt-up Panels / Portal Frames)
- Office Blocks and Mixed Development
- Schools and Shade Structures
CIVIL ENGINEERING DESIGN
- Operational Works Applications for Earthworks, Sediment and Erosion
- Storm Water pre and Post Development Assesmsents
- Site Earthworks and Storm Water Drainage
- Road and Hardstand Pavement Designs